Early Morning Workout Buddy Needed!

Options
Hi everyone,

Due to life, its best if I work out in the mornings before work. I have to get up at 5.30 to be able to do this, is anyone else in the same boat?

I had an idea to make a FB or whatsapp message group or something so we can all just tell each other we're up, and hold each other accountable.

If anyone is into this idea that would be great :)

Replies

• shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I like this idea. I usually get my workout in after my son goes to bed, but I do find reasons to skip. I also find that I eat better throughout the day if I've already exercised. Add me and we can work out the details. I'd prefer a face book group personally.
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That'd work for me
  • woodsltw
    woodsltw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love for someone to hold me accountable to get my a.m. workout in. If I wait until after work it never gets done. I'm up for it. This is my "first" day for everything for the new year since it is my first day back to work after the holidays. My goal is to start slow with a walking workout (DVD or YouTube) in the a.m. and work my way up to harder workouts once my strength increases. I am also planning to log my food entries into MFP every day. I definitely need some accountability since I've been down this road and failed too many times to count. One of my main issues is not continuing if I have an off day. I'm kinda OCD wanting to start and finish with no interruptions. I need to work past that destructive thinking.