garmin vivofit users

Options
I have had my vivofit 2 about 6 weeks and love it. My only problem is I have no connections because I do not know anyone else who has one. Sooo...Anyone who has one please feel free to add me as a connection! Im not sure if you use email to find people...if so its chancie72@yahoo.com Thank you!

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I'm tjk1977 on Garmin Connect and use a VivoActive.
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    great! ill add you, thanks!

• sdeeb1950
    sdeeb1950 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have the Garmin VivoFit but am not happy with it and will most likely switch to something else. I've had this one for a year. It doesn't keep up with my steps. Yesterday I walked 4 miles on the treadmill at 4mpr and it only registered a little less than 5,000 steps - I am 5'7 and have fairly long strides, but that is ridiculous. ....and, unless my arm is hanging loose it doesn't register steps - for instance if I am mowing the yard (tough to do right now as we have 3 feet of snow, lol) and my hand is on the bar, it doesn't register any steps. Anyone else have these issues and have any suggestions on which fitness band is the best? This one connects to a belted HR monitor, but I want one that has everything built into the band. Ok - rant done
  • chancie72
    Options
    sorry you dont like it! mine is the vivofit 2 so maybe they worked out some bugs? Its pretty accurate for me. The only thing I have noticed is it counts brushing teeth as steps if I use the arm its on. it even is accurate if im walking with my hands in my pocket.
  • woodsltw
    woodsltw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love my vivofit but haven't quite figured out the connections. My daughter has one too so I connected with her but can't really see where it does anything.
  • chancie72
    Options
    i am slightly competitive so I just like the leaders list of connections so I can aim for the top :)
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me too. Chika110
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I love my vivofit 2. Please add me in. I am on several challenges on Connect, and love to win. Competition is very helpful to staying fit and losing weight. ;)
  • MayMci
    MayMci Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I got a Vivosmart Hr last month & I love it! I don't have any connections so please feel free to add me! - Sandsprite
  • mistiwiedmann
    mistiwiedmann Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me: mistiwiedmann
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Add me! shinycrazy
    I don't have mine yet, waiting for my bonus.