There we go... again!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm Anouk and just started my diet again today (again haha). I've tried it a couple of times before, but never seemed to manage to keep it going long enough. I surely hope this time I will! It's just really hard, because I'm a student, which means a lot of dinners together (= no control over ingredients used) and quite some parties (= quite some alcohol). So I really really hope I can make it work this time!

I am 1,74 tall and I weigh 82 kg. Before Christmas I had FINALLY managed to get below 80 again, but then, well, the holidays. But I remember how happy I felt, so I'm gonna give it a new shot! To really watch my calorie intake and start to eat healthier and exercise more! I'm also using the NHS.uk 'Losing Weight' program, which allows me to print these charts to put on my refrigerator. I thought that it might add an extra incentive or something :).

My final goal is to weigh 74 kg, which means losing at least 8. And my first goal is to get below the 80 again! my daily calorie intake is 1400, to lose 0.5 kg every week. Here we go!

Well, it's nice to meet you all!

Replies

• Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    100% of what happens is up to you, and you say you have no control over the ingredients in dinner... maybe you need to ask for those ingredients so you can track it. Impossible to track things you don't know. Also, the alcohol is your choice.

I do hope you make those strides you need to make. But it is all up to you on if you actually do it!
  • lindakelly2016
    lindakelly2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck !!! Take charge of the meals if you can, swap to spirits to reduce calories or better still take a break from alcohol, you can do it !!!!
  • Miss_Burgers
    Miss_Burgers Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! :D I really do hope this time I will make it!