Hello 2016!

Options
Not new here, been on MFP for about two years actually, with two different profiles, but I've been slacking and I'm ready for a fresh start! I've got a HUGE year ahead of me, I'm going to Puerto Rico in 2 weeks, I'll have wedding festivities throughout the year including my bridal shower, bachelorette party [in Vegas! :smiley: ], the wedding in September, my son will also be starting kindergarten in September, and our honeymoon in December. Which means there will be seriously tons of pictures taken this year, and I'm ready to look great in them! I'm not going to get into my story, if anyone's interested feel free to ask, I've also got some brief info on my profile, but I'm looking to expand my friend group. I used to be very active on MFP and I've slacked, and with that has come bad eating habits and bad logging habits :neutral:
Add me, let's keep each other on track this year!

Replies

• prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    well congrats on everything!!! I am sending you a friend request. My husband and I are going on vacation in April and I refuse to be fat in the pics and I want to wear a bathing suit. I have about 40 pounds to lose and this is my year. I am focusing on me and losing this weight and would love to have as many friends to help!!! Good luck and we got this!!!