Anyone getting married in June?

Options
kmp327
kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
Hey all - I'm getting married at the beginning of June, and like all brides I want to look my best! I've been losing weight slowly over the past few years, so I'm not doing any crazy crash diet, and I'm looking for people who might want to join a group to keep each other motivated.

I'm not exactly sure how to create a group, but will welcome information as to how that works.

Replies

• smalls9686
    smalls9686 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Shanda I am getting married in June and I have at least 25-35 pounds to lose. Over the course of the last few months I have packed on 15-20 pounds settling into comfortableness with my fiancé and his 3 kids! A totally different life now with kids who love starch and carbs =-( plus now I have an hour commute =-( Anyways I saw your post and wanted to check to see if I could add you as a friends...I need accountability!

Thanks
  • SWellz
    SWellz Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in September. I looked up under groups and there are some wedding related groups but it doesn't look like people are active in them.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I saw a similar thread elsewhere here this week. I'm getting married in October.
  • __Fatty2Fitty__
    __Fatty2Fitty__ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Not in June but I am getting married! Congratulations and I'm sure you'll look absolutely fabulous doll