amy dixon - breathless body or insanity?

Options
which is an easier cardio workout that gets the job done?

Replies

• 1fitchick00
    1fitchick00 Posts: 155
    Options
    Neither are easy cardio. But then the easy way is never the way to get the job done!! If you want great results you have to be willing to work your butt off!! What results are you looking for?
  • valene92
    valene92 Posts: 8
    Options
    looking to drop 20 pounds.
  • zachherda
    zachherda Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm about to start month 2 of insanity, it is tough, one of the toughest workouts I've ever done but I am now addicted to it. The results are there as well. I have lost 16 lbs and 12.5 inches total off my chest waist and hips!
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    If its like only 20 lbs? You need the hardest hitting calisthenics around. Insanity, is not a cardio program, its calisthenics. Way too many pushups and squats to be simply cardio. And it works. I did it for a whole 63 day rotation, lost 25 on it.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start month 2 of insanity, it is tough, one of the toughest workouts I've ever done but I am now addicted to it. The results are there as well. I have lost 16 lbs and 12.5 inches total off my chest waist and hips!

Insanity is one of the most intense workout I've ever done. I'm almost done with the first month, and I can't argue with the results, but I still have to give myself a little pep talk each time I start. I love it though.