Apps linked to MFP?

Options
Hello there!

I was wondering what apps everyone has linked to their MFP account?
What made you chose those and what are the pros vs cons in your opinion?

Little about me:
28/F 5'2" looking to lose 40+ pounds and tone up in the process.

I use & love Zombies,Run! and have a Moto 360 smartwatch that I use as a fitness tracker.

Also feel free to add me, accountability buddies are always a plus :wink:

Replies

• larissamalcolm
    larissamalcolm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit linked and ihealth is linked. No use a polar Bluetooth heart rate monitor that I linked to motifit and ihealth so it records in myfitnesspal. I use zombie run sometimes and rock my run. So far I lost between 44 and 47 pounds depending on the day. I need to lose about thirty more.

I'm always looking for new technology to motivate me. I chose those because of good reviews.
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I have a FitBit which is linked to MFP, which I would say is the only other primary app that I use with MFP. I also have C25K linked to MFP, which I do a few times a week. I think the only other app I have linked is MapMyWalk, which I try to use on days that I don't do C25K, but for whatever reason even though the two apps are linked my workouts have not been syncing with MFP. I'm not too concerned about it though since my FitBit is synced and my steps are already counted. I just like the routes and things from MapMyWalk.

Can you link Zombies, Run! with MFP? I used it a few times before starting MFP and thought it was a pretty cool app.
  • larissamalcolm
    larissamalcolm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I linked zombies run to ihealth and linked ihealth to myfitnesspal.
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have MFP linked to Acheivement and Pact and DietBet to build accountability and pay for bets to lose weight or get money for tracking and working out and weighing in. I do best when monetarily motivated lol
  • johnnygizmo
    johnnygizmo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I use Garmin Connect in conjunction with my Garmin Forerunner 220, this pushes workouts to MFP and also pulls weight and calories from MFP into Connect. So I log food/weight in MFP and Running syncs automatically via bluetooth.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    I kind of view MFP as an STD of fitness programs. It's fine to be friends with it, but to interlink it to well-written software seems like a bad idea... (MFP is poorly coded.)

I wish you the best if your fitness journey. Keep the faith in yourself and live by it and you will prevail!