It's about time.

Hello! Firstly I wanna say thank you to anyone reading this for taking an interest. :)

My name is Zoe. I'm an 18 year old girl, still in high school, and somewhat overweight. I was approached by my local recruiter after taking the ASVAB, and I checked out some opportunities online. I met all the pre-recs for the reserves except for one: my fitness.

I currently weigh around 160-165 pounds, depending on what time of day I check. Even if I don't participate in the reserves (I'm waiting till the elections happen so I don't have to serve a certain businessman), the opportunity has inspired me to get on top of things.

My goal is to lose about 30 pounds, hopefully within the next three months, although it'll probably be a while longer than that. I've begun counting calories, and eagerly await for our elliptical to be put together again after a recent move. According to my plan, I should lose about 1.3 lbs per week if I continue my previous workout schedule.

I'm not really sure why I decided to post here, but I thought, why not? So that's a little bit about me and why I'm here. Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a good day. :)