MFP blog problem - please help

Options
GsKiki
GsKiki Posts: 392 Member
So I'm not sure where to post this, but the formating on my blog looks very off and I have no idea how to fix it. This is the link http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/GsKiki as you can see everything goes on top of one another -_-
If someone could help me how to fix it, I would greately appreciate it! Thank you!

Replies

• A_New_Creation
    A_New_Creation Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Try seeing if it does this on another device -ie check on your computer if your doing this on your phone. Also, you can take a screenshot and email the MFP technical support team.
  • jogoyo
    jogoyo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Their site is having problems today - maybe that's why it's off? Just a guess...
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    It looks like you copied and pasted HTML code from another web page and then saved. Embedding HTML code in the blog HTML code is most likely causing the formatting issues.

If you use Windows, open the Start > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad program and paste the the copied information to there. Clean up any extraneous information so that you have only plain text. Then copy from Notepad to your blog page.

If you use another computer, search for a plain text editor and use that to re-format what you want to post into your blog page.
  • GsKiki
    GsKiki Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for replies.
    Cybertone that might be the problem since I copies the nutritional value table from the MFP calories calculator, so it might have formated everything according to that. I will try fixing it in notepad. Ty