Support wanted! + Exercise tips

Options
I am looking to loose weight and get fit for my sisters wedding next year. (Aug 2014). I have been having trouble keeping motivated and continuing to log. I have a bad knee that makes it hard to work out and want some more MFP friends that will help me stay on track with my eating and exercise. I want to help others with their journey and find that the more friends I have, that are active posters, the more motivated I am. Please add me as a friend!!

As well as I need to strengthen my inner thighs to help with the knee problem that I have. Can anyone suggest some low impact exercises that are easy on the joints. It is too painful to do a lot of squats and I am getting tired of doing pilates and yoga all the time.

Please Help!!!!

Replies

• erikalanem
    erikalanem Posts: 48
    Options
    I bought Oxygen's 15 minutes workouts, and it has a bunch of short strength training, low resistance workouts that I really like. Probably not all the exercises will work for you, but I am sure you would find a lot that do...I think it cost $10...and I also need a motivational friend :)
  • cuddingm
    cuddingm Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I will look in to that work out for sure. It has been hard being active due to my knee. Need friends to keep me motivated to eat healthy since I can't be as active as I want to be. Have just recently found pain killers that help manage the pain. Have to ease myself back into the routine I was in before the problem started. Have to focus on inner thigh right now. Supposed to help with the knee pain. I am going to do physiotherapy, but the person I'm referred to has a long wait list. Assessment appointment is in August. :(