85lbs lost...hit my last weight loss goal today!

Options
13»

Replies

• BrookeeFranks
    BrookeeFranks Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was the same size when I started. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • gildakaufman
    gildakaufman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great story, im a tall girl too (5'11) my overall goal is to get to 175, but I really can't wait to bust out of the 200's!
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation and dedication to your well-being. Bravo!!
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great job. So inspirational!
  • terikd99
    terikd99 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. I am at a plateau right now, and reading your post was just what I needed!! Congrats on reaching your goal!
  • MissChelleD
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • barbbeekman
    barbbeekman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!!!
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    congrats on your success! well done and very inspirstional!
  • watersc91
    watersc91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So inspiring especially since I'm starting at the same weight.....thank you for posting this!!!
  • StaceySaysRelax
    StaceySaysRelax Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and you look fabulous! Keep up the inspirational work!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    WOW! Overwhelmed at the responses I've received! Thank you all!

When I weighed 250 I would have never told anyone how much I weighed. I am now telling people because I want to encourage and let them know that just because you are big now doesn't mean you have to stay that way. I have been told a million times that I'm big boned. Why? I don't have to be big boned. I think it's just a crappy thing to tell someone. Am I tall? Yes. Big boned? How do you know that I am big boned? Does it say so on my forehead? Seriously!?!?!? I've always been the athletic/sporty type...never petite and dainty.

One thing I forgot to mention in my original post is that it really took a good 40lbs for people to notice and comment and see that I was losing weight. Losing 40lbs is no easy feat so I can see how discouraging it can be that no one notices your efforts. After about 50lbs I got ?'s and comments daily and that was my motivation to keep moving forward. The instructors at the gym call me out in class as an example and that is HUGE for me. Love seeing people in public that I haven't seen in a while =) They just cant believe that I lost weight without any magic diet pill. I am not about scams. I get all the credit....no shake or wrap or diet pill is getting credit for my efforts!

Let's do this! Thanks again for your many replies! I really wasn't expecting this many =)
  • hypatia67
    hypatia67 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! I was very discouraged this morning to the point of tears (literally)....your story is motivational :))
  • Slatzuk
    Slatzuk Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well done, a truly inspirational story.
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    wow!! awesome! Congratulations on hitting your goal! Great work!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Your story is absolutely exhilarating. Thank you for sharing! I am stoked.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!