Are you totally naked when you weigh yourself?

Replies

• chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    I get up , use the toilet, strip and turn on the shower. I weigh after stripping and while waiting for the shower to heat up, it only takes a minute and that's all I need.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Did I just stumble in to chit chat?

Haha my thoughts exactly :laugh:

I noticed some people weigh AFTER the shower, my hair is thick, long and holds water like a sponge! I would definitely weigh more if I weighed after getting out of the shower.

I weigh after the shower but try to dry my hair a bit before getting on the scale.

Basically it's after bathroom, exercise, bathroom again if I need to, shower, dry off, weigh nekkid (fitbit on the counter but I absolutely walk from the bathroom to the kitchen where the scale is while holding it :)).
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

I noticed some people weigh AFTER the shower, my hair is thick, long and holds water like a sponge! I would definitely weigh more if I weighed after getting out of the shower.

I weigh after the shower but try to dry my hair a bit before getting on the scale.

Basically it's after bathroom, exercise, bathroom again if I need to, shower, dry off, weigh nekkid (fitbit on the counter but I absolutely walk from the bathroom to the kitchen where the scale is while holding it :)).

Bahaha I don't walk anywhere without my fitbit. I too hold on to it while walking from the shower to the bedroom, a whole 10 feet :wink: As for the hair thing, if i have a shower at 9am and don't blow dry it, it'll still be damp underneath at 4pm :confounded:

• missblondi2u
    missblondi2u Posts: 851 Member

Bahaha I don't walk anywhere without my fitbit. I too hold on to it while walking from the shower to the bedroom, a whole 10 feet :wink: As for the hair thing, if i have a shower at 9am and don't blow dry it, it'll still be damp underneath at 4pm :confounded:

Of course! Otherwise the steps won't count!
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Boxers, generally when I first wake up.
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    I'm wearing whatever I slept in, usually a nightgown.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    I hold my toothbrush

Cos 6am
  • YaGirlMaddi
    YaGirlMaddi Posts: 88 Member
    Yes! Completely naked and right when I wake up after I pee.
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Yep......clothes just complicate things.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    The only flat surface in/on my house is the back patio. Spanish tile looks great, not good surface for a scale though. Patio is a flat slab.

So, I weigh clothed. Although, I don't think my neighbors can see into my private backyard. Still not taking any chances lol.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Just wondering if anyone waits until they've done a number 2. before they step on the scales, and if so, does it make a big/little difference?
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    edited January 2016

Crap, I forgot to take my Fitbit off! What do you think, 1lb or 2lbs? That's what I'm hoping! I cannot take a step without my Fitbit for sure. I love that thing.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Just wondering if anyone waits until they've done a number 2. before they step on the scales, and if so, does it make a big/little difference?

Duh! Altho I'm not sure I weighed before and after. It sure feels like it should make a difference sometimes tho!
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member

Not the pound I hoped for, but maybe 1/4 pound. I was told by a nurse that your true weight would be fasted, 2-4 hours after waking, and naked. Who has time for all that?
  • Bbeliever215
    Bbeliever215 Posts: 234 Member
    Yea mostly. Sometimes I forget my socks.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    ilex70 wrote: »
    In pjs. Only clothing that really adds significantly IMO are jeans or heavy shoes. But then I round up or down to the nearest pound too, so I'm wild and crazy like that.

I have a spaghetti strap baby doll style nightgown (knee length), in a thin material thats adds 3/4 lb!
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Undies only here.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Wow, your all weirdos, getting naked to weigh your self.

I wear a lion onsie to weigh myself in, I'm not going to get out of bed and undress just to weigh myself.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member

I'm not going to force it but if it's in the chamber ready to fire I'll weigh after.

Not noticed any difference.
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    I weigh myself first thing in the morning with my pjs on, which is just an oversize t-shirt. I'm pretty consistent with wearing one of two or three t-shirts to bed which all weigh about the same so they don't affect my weight fluctuations on any given day.