Progress Pictures (down 32 pounds)

Options
2»

Replies

• IamL
    IamL Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you!! After I saw the first picture, I couldn't believe the way I looked, and I tried to avoid cameras for a long time, and it was even hard to see myself in a mirror. But it definitely gets better. You just have to keep going. I don't worry about looking fat in pictures anymore. I don't even know when I stopped having that fear, but it goes away. :) just keep trying.

Abbey: I'm about 8 pounds from my goal weight (120). I still want to lose fat and become more muscular. Thank you so much for your compliments. :)
  • Micksmom9
    Micksmom9 Posts: 8
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! And just remember, no matter how long it may take, dont get too impatient with yourself. All we have got is time! We might as well make the best of it and better ourselves! Keep it up!
  • Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats! Keep up the good work : )
  • jennibear22
    jennibear22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - can see such a huge difference and you look really toned. x
  • lilimini
    lilimini Posts: 56
    Options
    You really do look amazing! My goal is to get under 130! You're there already so congratulations!!

The difference in the pictures is amazing! Excellent job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!