Trouble loosing weight

2»

Replies

• TheRealBigPapi
    TheRealBigPapi Posts: 5 Member
    My plan calls for 1500 calories a day. I lost 25 lbs and was stuck at 200. Since Thanksgivings I gained 5 pounds until Xmas, I got back to my old routine and now back to 200 but can't seem to pass that point. It is frustrating to say the least.
  • iShineBright_27
    iShineBright_27 Posts: 29 Member
    If you have portions down, the portion rule is a fist of veggies, fist of carbs, and palm size of protein each meal. The next step would be counting macros. I personally found counting macros (Fats, Carbs, Protein) the best way to see results.

Feel free to ask me how to count your macros or what macros are!

I work out about 6-7 days a week for about 2-3 hours, mostly weights and cardio here and there. How often you eat is KEY!! You want to be eating about 4-6 meals a day, if you can't do that due to work or anything. I make sure to fit a protein shake inbetween meals I know I wont have time to sit down and eat a solid meat. Also, you want to make sure you are always eating a protein & a veggie every 3 hours to keep your body always burning fat and maintaining lean muscle! Another thing to keep in mind for your diet is fish about 2-3x a week or at least be taking fish oils everyday, which I do!

Lastly, SUPPLEMENTS are going to be a HUGE help in losing fat, maintaining or whatever the fitness goal is! Multivitamins, fish oils, protein powder (isolate & whey concentrated 90% whey 10% carbs and fat ) are going to be the main ones but there's more products out there that can help you enhance your results!

I hope this helps anybody reading this! Feel free to ask me any questions! :)
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Thank you! I can't stand when people use the "muscle doesn't weight more than fat" line and think they're so smart. It's even worse than people who pick on grammar all the time.[/quote]

Poor grammar. She's old and wrinkly, and still people pick on her.