New British Vegan

Options
Hello! I'm new to My Fitness Pal and I'm new to the vegan diet
Would love some vegan/weight loss inspo :)

Replies

• Kaymiller
    Kaymiller Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren. I was vegan for the whole of January last year, and I managed to lose 11 year, which I was very pleased about!. I'm vegan again now, but just for the month. In addition I'm off the booze as when I tracked calories in last year it seemed to be booze that killed my weight loss. Good luck!
  • LaurenVonBateman
    LaurenVonBateman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi @Kaymiller thank you and we'll done!! I have been vegetarian for a while and decided it's time to try the vegan way! I gave up booze last January but I think I ate more to make up for it, so I've decided to not quit this year, especially at he same time as making the big vegan change. I know it would be too much for me to handle! Haha good luck to you :)
  • selenaelliott
    selenaelliott Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi @LaurenVonBateman, I'm vegan too. Since April gone. Congratulations on making the best decision of your life! X x x
  • LaurenVonBateman
    Options
    @selenaelliott thank you!! I'm feeling good about it :) hoping my cooking improves though it I can see me living on bland veggies and legumes xx
  • vdority268
    vdority268 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am going vegan, too. I was vegan for two months in 2013, and it was the best I felt in my whole life. There is a lot you can eat, it just takes creativity and a willingness to try new things. Good luck! It's worth it.
  • LaurenVonBateman
    Options
    @vdority268 thank you! I'm enjoying it already! Was only going to do it for a month but decided to make it a long term change :smile: