Hello

Options
hzliiz
hzliiz Posts: 166 Member
I signed up quite a while back and tracked for a while and stopped when I felt solid. I came back on recently to start tracking again b/c I was starting to get a bit lax with portion size and excessive snacking. I find tracking what I eat to be very helpful in avoiding the insidious weight creep that loves to follow the age creep and I will probably stick to it permanently now b/c I think it's just a good fundamental health-promoting tool.

I also have enjoyed reading the forums and have gotten a lot of insights and information in just a couple of weeks. I also enjoy snark so I've enjoyed a good chuckle or two as well. I am happy to provide support to those in need of it, just ask! I have years of unhealthy habits, belief systems and coping methods behind me so I have empathy for those who are struggling and not much judgment over people who are tripping over themselves trying to do this, as my feet were all tied up in knots once upon a time too. All my best to each of you who is striving to be healthier, good for you!

Replies

• JulieGirl58
    JulieGirl58 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm never dieting again, I'm changing my eating habits! Here's to success!
  • Insathius
    Insathius Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also :)