My NSV - my bathing suit

Options
KarlaH9801
KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
My NSV is wearing my bathing suit more in the past three weeks than I did in the three years since I bought it. My family joined the YMCA, and I have been swimming more, and am taking a water aerobics class called Wet Butts & Guts twice a week. And, I am getting over my severe body issue by chabging in the locker room. NOT behind a curtain. This body won't be embarrasing for long!

Replies

• britt7786
    britt7786 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I think that is so wonderful!

I'm very self conscious about my body too and as of right now, I wouldn't be caught dead in a swimsuit.

I give you props girl!! Way to go and keep up the good work!! So happy for you.
  • BlackBeltInTraining
    BlackBeltInTraining Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Major props going out to you! Hang in there! I admit to having quite low self esteem about my size and struggle to put on bathing suits. In time I am going to do my best and get to where I can wear it with confidence :)
  • JulieGirl58
    JulieGirl58 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hardly anyone likes how they look in a swim suit. Congratulations on your non-scale victory. I'm not there yet. Plus I'm so pale I need a little sun before I venture out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!