How to track strength exercises

Options
I did my first day of strength training exercises at the gym today. I was able to find most of the exercises in the MFP database. However, I am unable to locate "abductor and adductor" exercises. Some of the other exercises I eventually found under a different name. Does anyone know if these could be listed under an alias? Thanks in advance

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I looked under adduction and couldn't find it.

On the computer, you can go to the website under Exercise/My Exercises and then click Create a New Exercise and set up a new exercise there.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    You can also search for "hip" and it will bring up two pre-loaded exercises describing machine sitting and standing exercises. You could just use those as a substitute.
  • WonStepAtaTime
    WonStepAtaTime Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »
    You can also search for "hip" and it will bring up two pre-loaded exercises describing machine sitting and standing exercises. You could just use those as a substitute.

Thank you! I found the Abductor by typing in "hip" so I used that.
  • WonStepAtaTime
    WonStepAtaTime Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    I looked under adduction and couldn't find it.

On the computer, you can go to the website under Exercise/My Exercises and then click Create a New Exercise and set up a new exercise there.

Thanks for your suggestion. I was able to find the preloaded for Abductor but I will use your suggestion to create my own exercise for the Adductor.