Petite goals? 5'0 and curious!

Options
AmyPalmeri
AmyPalmeri Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hi, I'm 5'0 lady and I'm excited to meet my goals in 2016! My goal weight is 104 lbs. I got down to 114 lbs. right before Christmas but have gained a few pounds (about 3) during Christmas break. I'm ready to get back at it though. I'm just curious.. I've thought about making my goal 102 lbs. because I am so petite and if I put on even a little bit of weight it shows. I'm enjoying where I'm at right now but I'd like to be down to 102-104 by summer so I can enjoy a bikini bod. I am just curious for those that are a lower weight than me how you are feeling? And what are your goals as a petite?

Replies

• Sarabear_20
    Sarabear_20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'0 and around 107 pounds. My lowest was 102 and I honestly looked the same. My stomach was a bit flatter but that was about it. My goal now is to get even lower, hopefully 100 or less. My bottom half is my problem area and it is so hard to lose weight there :p
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    I'm a little under 5' and aiming for 118lbs or thereabouts. Happy to put on some muscle, plus here they don't let you donate blood below 110lbs, so as an arbitrary target I'm after no less than that.
  • tcfhan
    tcfhan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and currently at 111 lbs. I'm trying to get down to 100, but I really can't figure oh if that's too low. I am holding most of my remaining fat on my legs too.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 and I tend to hover between 101-104. I have been lower than 100 lbs, but was continually being told I look sick, so I think that might be a bit too low for me. Sometimes it's hard to keep your perspective when it comes to your own body. I feel my best in my current weight range. If my weight eclipses 105, I become more diligent about my eating and it comes back down fairly quickly. On the other hand, if I notice the scale start to drop below 100, I loosen up my calorie goal a bit. This seems to work for me as I have maintained this range for the past couple of years.