New year, new friends? :)

Options
xoprescilla
xoprescilla Posts: 15 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I'm looking to add friends with similar goals and stats and/or anyone who is looking for support but is supportive as well!

A little about me... I am 21 years old and 5'7. HW: 220, CW: 200, GW: 175, UGW: Whenever I feel healthy, confident and completely content with my body. My main problem areas are my arms and my muffin top but I'm also focusing on a toner butt. I have a full time desk job and will be starting up a gym membership once payday rolls around. I deal with anxiety, panic attacks, mild depression and hypochondria but all while trying to be the most positive person I can be, which is a struggle sometimes.

I have plenty of motivation but I lack in the support area so I would really appreciate a few friends on here! I'll be here to support you as well as I am very active on here.

Just send me a friend request and/or comment a little about you to gain some supportive friends as well!

Have a great day everyone! :)

Replies

• kevin_bvbfan
    kevin_bvbfan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Desk jobs are a healthy mind/body killer in my opinion. I try and make sure to move every hour or I go nutso. Good luck on hitting your goals for the year. My biggest struggle is periodic injury, which leads to my depression and frustration