Giving up....again?!

Options
Hi guys

I don't really know how to start this so bare with me. Basically since the age of 16 (I'm turning 21 soon) I've come on and off diets I just can't seem to stick at it. So October 2015 I finally felt like I could do it and stick at it I was no longer thinking of it as a diet but more of a lifestyle change.

I have excerise so to make it easier I just just to walk 30 minutes a day and limit my calories to 1200 and cut down on fizzy drinks and all the bad stuff but allowing a cheat meal once a week. I kept on it for 4 weeks and lost just over 7lb which I was really happy about.

I'm a third year student at uni and find it so hard to cope with the workload I fell back into my old eating habits and lost motivation due to work deadlines all coming at me. Food is everything to me I'm an emotional eater.

I ended up putting 2 lb back and started the diet again just before New Years and kept at it for a week but already I feel like quitting and have age rubbish past few days because I'm stressed over uni as holidays are ending and I'm behind on tons of work.

I want this so bad but clearly not bad enough if I keep giving up. Just wondering if anyone else has had the similar problem of giving up etc and how you over came it?

Thank you and good luck for your journey.