Hi Everyone

Options
I'm Chris, 35 years old and have been struggling with weight loss for the past 2 to 3 years. I'm 5'8" and am currently at 198 lbs. down from 230lbs where I was just about a year ago. I've made a ton of changes in my life. I celebrated my 1 year anniversary of quitting smoking on 1/1/16. It's hard to believe that it's already been a year. Breathing is so much more enjoyable. Up until about 2 weeks ago I've been strictly exercising only without counting any calories which worked wonders for getting me from 230 to about 205 but for the past 3 months I haven't been able to lose any more weight. That is until I started using this app and literally counting every calorie, just doing this dropped me down to 198 in a matter of 2 weeks. My goal is to get to about 170 and then bulk up. Looking forward to making new friends. Feel free to add me

Replies

• bthao7
    bthao7 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job. To quit smoking isn't easy. It changes your life so much. Been there and seen the differences.
  • DiviturLabimur
    DiviturLabimur Posts: 768 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thanks it wasn't easy at first. I've tried a few times before and failed but this time I was able to stick to it.