It's my one year "MFP" anniversary

Options
AK2AZ
AK2AZ Posts: 14 Member
edited January 2016 in Success Stories
I am so proud and happy to announce I've reached my one year anniversary with my fitness pal. I have reached my goal of losing 30 pounds in 2015 and could not have done it without MFP, I thought at 45 losing weight was impossible as I thought I was working out 3 times a week and eating healthy I couldn't understand why I couldn't lose weight and thought it was my age, I'm just getting older and my matobalism is slowing down. January of 2015 I decided to do MFP and stuck to it through the whole year, no matter what, I logged in. October I reached my goal of losing 30 pds and went from a size 12-14 to a size 6. I feel so awesome at 45, I never wanted to feel bad about getting older, I wanted to feel good about myself every year I got older and proud of being me and I feel like I'm there thanks to MFP. I know if I can do it any of you can too, just stick to it even if your having a bad day or week, keep logging every day no matter what

Replies

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats all the best
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    :)
  • julie2038
    julie2038 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm 46 and have lost 55 pounds! It can be done no matter the age.
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!
  • titarouge
    titarouge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulation !! I'm turning 40 this year and decided it's the best time to start a healthier life and get fit and you inspiring me
  • Cathscottage
    Cathscottage Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being so honest. What you have said really touched a cord with me and I am very happy for you. Congratulations on such a wonderful journey and of course the amazing staying power. It is my 50th birthday today and you have given me a lovely gift. Thank you.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!