Friends with open diaries for ideas

Options
Hiya! I'm a 31 year old female and I'm looking for female friends with open diaries so I can get new food/meal ideas, and perhaps even support from time to time with this New Years goal of mine to "lose weight", build muscle and get fit.

Replies

• scrumpy144
    scrumpy144 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    25 female here! My main focus is weight loss. I've only been at this a few days but hope to have more creative meal ideas up in the upcoming days - feel free to add
  • Phcutiepie
    Phcutiepie Posts: 25 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have an open diary. I am also trying to lose weight and lean out my muscle. Feel free to add I'm open for some ideas and extra motivation
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 32/F - my diary is open. Feel free to send me a friend request if you'd like!
  • dwulet130
    dwulet130 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Pick me! I'm 28 and trying to lose a couple pounds/get toned.
  • pitbullmamaliz
    pitbullmamaliz Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to anybody who cares. It's rather redundant sometimes, but oh well. :-)
  • KissFrogxx
    KissFrogxx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 30 and have an open diary. Feel free to add me.
  • ChocolateMjau
    ChocolateMjau Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well, I have open diary as well, but to be honest.. I don't cook that much.. I eat simple things, but I am really curious to see what other people eat.. There is only one reason why I don't prepare a normal meals - I always go over my calorie goal! Instead I eat simple foods and don't mix that much.. Maybe because I am single. If U have a family or boyfriend, I am sure U do much better than me. :D Because most of the people who see what I am eating - they say they could not live like that.. Ppl are too much used to salt, sugar and fat!!!
  • monetfuge
    monetfuge Posts: 43 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Coo, well hello. 35yrs. Old And a mommy till I die with 4 kids. I'm the witty humor type for a stress reliever and conflict resolution, but very aware and spiritual. Love Masterpiece "Sherlock Holmes", my library through my phone, languages, art appreciation, and dance. I hate more work, and co-workers lol. I just started to commit to stuff and falling in love!!!! I hope you enjoy your journey! As far as foods recipes, I love YUMmly ap. OR Annebel Langbein on PBS, that's my chic!!! She just doesn't know it yet, and Farmers Almanac. I have southern cooking roots ( thus family recipes) so that's my go to with healthy alternatives. Sometimes. ;) shhh.

***If my profile/ diary isn't open enough to view my recipes please let me know otherwise here's a starter copy. ****

Free range cooking.
    1. http://www.annabel-langbein.com
    2. http://www.almanac.com
    3.http://blackgirllonghair.com/2014/09/3-delicious-smoothie-recipes-for-growing-hair-and-vibrant-skin/
    4. Bunch of kids here, so I have your basic weekly go to' and once a week something different.
    5. My Pinterest: monet Fugatey @ monet80

A. Meat loaf various ways... So quick and can bake my begets with it for added flavor, yet still have fresh greens or salad on the side.

B. Viola brand, there's days I need to stop at Walmart and make this OAG of " garlic noodles, verges, and chicken a main coarse or a side dish.

C. Casseroles galore that are meat heavy instead of carb.

D. Main corse is my focus bc I can always add a side of salad to complete it.

But carbs is a snack and something I know the kids get elsewhere so I don't put it on their plates. I'm a gorger/ emotional eater type... So no treat myself till I'm at my goal weight. Every now and then you see me slip by eating one or two pinches of something but bc there's a Holmes vs. Rousey match going on within I can snap back from that by being giving immediately or else.

Im lactose, but love some steak and shake strawberry shake. I buy a kids size or Devi a large up b/w kids. Cha ching. A little Swiss every now and then, Greek yogurt mostly in shakes bc have to be plain and all.. Yucky. Almond/coconut milk. And that's it for dairy have to learn to limit :(.

But Popsicles: love the fruity sugarless kind I.e. Nestles "Outshine" Yum!!!

Love crystal light raspberry tea, "ice" brand for a soda substitute, and whaa-tah h20+ oxygen water bottle during excersise esp. Since I have heavy breathing sinus issues.

E. I'm gradually sugarless and approaching organic but fresh whole foods currently.

F. Craving sweets: I ensure my saturated or good fat intake is handled and analyze my emotions.
    (I.e, cold press olive oils in stuff and coconut oil, fish oil and omega 3 food like flax and chia seeds in breakfast blends, and avocado... Love fresh SPICEY and simple salsa with absconding= guacamole and black chips... My lately YUM in a carb attack.)

My SPICEY= peppers roasted to speed metabolism. sexy!!

Note: my family has a variety of small health concerns and pallets. So I've been the lead in the gluten free and gradual health kick.

No eating plan ( not diet) is a one size fits all!!!

The Dr. Had always Said Excersise and healthy eating is the key but do we listen? Do we believe? Well now we do bc we are here.

AA. Breakfast blends for quick fruit intake. I like those one cup blenders or processors ever since I've made homemade baby food for my kids. So quick!
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Open diary here... i'm a meal prepper, I believe in a balanced diet (aka I eat "junk" food) and I also have the occasional day off and a strict no-log, eat whatever you want when on holidays policy.
  • monetfuge
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ok, the recipe section sucks for me. I'm not attracted to it in this ap. But I will update my status instead with recipes. Also, begets = veges and OAG = bags. Spell check and maxed out on edits bc I typed a freakin' blog!!
  • monetfuge
    Options
    Ok, just figured out the blasted recipe section to be painless. As my friend rabbitjb would say with their British self... Love Brits! Start at blog and save those recipes otherwise searching and creating in detail.
  • CombatGirl93
    CombatGirl93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me. I log in Mon-Fri (I do eat well during the weekend but I don't log it) and my main goal is to lose about 2stone of weight and tone up :3 so far so good!
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    monetfuge wrote: »
    Coo, well hello. 35yrs. Old And a mommy till I die with 4 kids. I'm the witty humor type for a stress reliever and conflict resolution, but very aware and spiritual. Love Masterpiece "Sherlock Holmes", my library through my phone, languages, art appreciation, and dance. I hate more work, and co-workers lol. I just started to commit to stuff and falling in love!!!! I hope you enjoy your journey! As far as foods recipes, I love YUMmly ap. OR Annebel Langbein on PBS, that's my chic!!! She just doesn't know it yet, and Farmers Almanac. I have southern cooking roots ( thus family recipes) so that's my go to with healthy alternatives. Sometimes. ;) shhh.

***If my profile/ diary isn't open enough to view my recipes please let me know otherwise here's a starter copy. ****

Free range cooking.
    1. http://www.annabel-langbein.com
    2. http://www.almanac.com
    3.http://blackgirllonghair.com/2014/09/3-delicious-smoothie-recipes-for-growing-hair-and-vibrant-skin/
    4. Bunch of kids here, so I have your basic weekly go to' and once a week something different.
    5. My Pinterest: monet Fugatey @ monet80

A. Meat loaf various ways... So quick and can bake my begets with it for added flavor, yet still have fresh greens or salad on the side.

B. Viola brand, there's days I need to stop at Walmart and make this OAG of " garlic noodles, verges, and chicken a main coarse or a side dish.

C. Casseroles galore that are meat heavy instead of carb.

D. Main corse is my focus bc I can always add a side of salad to complete it.

But carbs is a snack and something I know the kids get elsewhere so I don't put it on their plates. I'm a gorger/ emotional eater type... So no treat myself till I'm at my goal weight. Every now and then you see me slip by eating one or two pinches of something but bc there's a Holmes vs. Rousey match going on within I can snap back from that by being giving immediately or else.

Im lactose, but love some steak and shake strawberry shake. I buy a kids size or Devi a large up b/w kids. Cha ching. A little Swiss every now and then, Greek yogurt mostly in shakes bc have to be plain and all.. Yucky. Almond/coconut milk. And that's it for dairy have to learn to limit :(.

But Popsicles: love the fruity sugarless kind I.e. Nestles "Outshine" Yum!!!

Love crystal light raspberry tea, "ice" brand for a soda substitute, and whaa-tah h20+ oxygen water bottle during excersise esp. Since I have heavy breathing sinus issues.

E. I'm gradually sugarless and approaching organic but fresh whole foods currently.

F. Craving sweets: I ensure my saturated or good fat intake is handled and analyze my emotions.
    (I.e, cold press olive oils in stuff and coconut oil, fish oil and omega 3 food like flax and chia seeds in breakfast blends, and avocado... Love fresh SPICEY and simple salsa with absconding= guacamole and black chips... My lately YUM in a carb attack.)

My SPICEY= peppers roasted to speed metabolism. sexy!!

Note: my family has a variety of small health concerns and pallets. So I've been the lead in the gluten free and gradual health kick.

No eating plan ( not diet) is a one size fits all!!!

The Dr. Had always Said Excersise and healthy eating is the key but do we listen? Do we believe? Well now we do bc we are here.

AA. Breakfast blends for quick fruit intake. I like those one cup blenders or processors ever since I've made homemade baby food for my kids. So quick!

Not just healty eating. You can eat healthy and still overeat. Its being accountable for yourself with calorie counting. And peppers dont boost metabolism any faster then outshine popsicles.
  • monetfuge
    Options
    True, the over eating is controlled when staying writhin calorie count for me since I'm a gorger. Also, listening to the stomach. But I've explained that I'm a gorger, and it's obviously why we have fitness pal to manage overeating and much more so that was implied not explained. Research changes too dang much for me to debate and swear on it, it's highly annoying. All I can do is tell you my testimony and it's up for you to concider or accept and know your own body. Now if there's nothing seriously wrong with peppers or sugarless Popsicles that will negatively effect my progress, I'm like????

Also, it's opinion till proven.

I like peppers period, and truth is the only true metabolism booster proven is muscle and cardio combo. But I love the help. Thanks