Struggling with maintaining!!

Options
2»

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Maintaining is the worst. I've managed to gain 10 pounds right back since I reached my goal weight... Eating similar foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner during the week would probably make it easier to control your intake without always have to check calories for each thing you eat.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    It is hard for some, easier for some. We all are different, and as with losing, we have to each find what will work for each of us.

I think for me, it may be a little easier, because, with the exception of the first couple of months of losing, I have pretty much eaten what I like, within my calorie allotment. No transition from low carb, low fat, no this, no that.

I know that for me, I will have to monitor my weight, and log my food, to stay within my goal. Just the way it is for me. So far, 2 years and 2 months, so good. I allow myself a 5# weight fluctuation (mostly gaining, only lost once and only 1#). It isn't easy for me, but it is a lot easier than seeing myself morbidly obese, and that is all of the motivation I need to keep maintaining....................so far.