New But Not New

Options
Hi all!
I've been on and off with mfp for quite some time now. A few years ago a lost a lot of weight with a different calorie counting app, and for awhile, I was golden. Well, between moving, several job changes, getting married, and chugging my way through grad school, 40 of the 70(ish) pounds I'd previously lost have crept their ugly way back on again. I know, excuses excuses. I've made a couple of halfhearted attempts to get the weight off in this time, but I'm coming to realize that part of the reason I was so successful before was because of the support system that was available to me in the forums of my previous site.
Looking forward to regaining my health with you all!
Best,
Cassey

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hello Cassey! You are so right...support is key. Feel free to add me as a friend and part of your support system!
  • Abbie918
    Abbie918 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Me too -- I joined a few years ago and lost 40 pounds...and stopped, and over the years, gained back 60. I could give all the excuses in the world, but it all gets me back to the place where I'm not happy looking at myself and disappointed that all my hard work before is lost. Here's to a new round, and keeping it off for good! Feel free to add me as a friend!