Progress is usually not a STRAIGHT line!

tinab190
tinab190 Posts: 110 Member
In the last 13 months I have lost 75 lbs. In the first 6 months, it was fairly satraightforward with tons of success. In the last 7 it has been some ups and downs. But ultimately, still success in the long run. I wanted to show you all that progress is not always a straight line and not to get discouraged if you have temporary setbacks. Plow ahead. Keep going. One bad day, bad week, or even month does not a year make.

Replies

• kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    way to go. congrats
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Congrats! Your attitude is right on point! Don't let a set back make you throw in the towel.
  • tinab190
    d9shvb36991m.jpeg
  • kmleaf
    kmleaf Posts: 46 Member
    Good job hanging in there through "the hills". I'm sure the view from the valley is breathtaking. It sure helps remind us all to not get discouraged and quit.
  • bketchum1981
    bketchum1981 Posts: 130 Member
    Great illustration!! Motivating! Thanks.
  • NewTnme
    NewTnme Posts: 258 Member
    Great Job! You were beautiful then amd even more so now. :):) thank you for the inspiration
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Thank you for posting this - it is exactly the "words of encouragement" I needed to hear today! And love the graph! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

• tinab190
    Thank you for posting this - it is exactly the "words of encouragement" I needed to hear today! And love the graph! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
  • tinab190
    tinab190 wrote: »

You are welcome. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!