28 years old with a lot to lose!

Options
I'm 28 years old, 5'8" and looking to drop about 65 pounds. I've been down this road before and have generally been quite successful, however I often fall off the wagon with a few good binges and then it takes me months to recover. This time, I'm making a real and sustainable change!

Would love any ladies with similar stats to connect with me, let's keep each other on track!

Replies

• sharonthomson144
    sharonthomson144 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm the same! Been here too many times before! Had my little girl 7 months ago though so really want to change my lifestyle and feel confident with my body! I have 45-50 pounds to lose!
  • breannap14
    breannap14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amen, girl! Totally here for you
  • johannah_banana
    johannah_banana Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 28 and looking to loose 50 lbs. I need some weight loss friends.
  • nlb1106
    nlb1106 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hey :) I am 24, 5ft 8 also but have a lot more than 65lbs to lose but would happy to be friends. I also am back on the wagon for good. I previously lost about 65-70lbs but made myself ill and put it all back on again so back to try again. Feel free to send a request if you would like to
  • rocknrollhippie
    rocknrollhippie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome to our little family :blush:

I'm Jenn from Venezuela, 29 years young and I'm 22 KGS away from my goal (about 50 pounds), I'm 5.7 tall so the numbers are kinda the same. My phone doesn't allow me to send you the friend invitation cuz I'm not using the app >:) but you can feel free to add me if you want to as well as the other girls o:)