I'm new but I've been here before, 20something with over 50 pounds to lose!

Options
Hello everyone! I am sure that with it being the beginning of the new year a lot of us are super determined to get healthy and stay healthy. I know I am. I'm 27 and finally broke down to below 250 pounds. I would love support, motivation, tips, friends, and more! Looking to join some at home fitness groups too. My biggest vice is chocolate but I've slowly been cutting down. Eliminated soda and am looking forward to feeling better in my body. Hey all, I am Jessie. Please feel free to add me :) PDX nerd with procrastinating tendencies here to change.

Replies

• ladylensherr
    ladylensherr Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Any group information would be great too! Thanks all :)
  • throssboss123
    throssboss123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi , just joined this week too . Really enjoying it so far . Trying to figure out how to add people do care with me haha xx good luck
  • Abbie918
    Abbie918 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessie! I just joined this week too. I'm 28 with 60 pounds to lose. I have a big sweet tooth too, which will be my biggest challenge. I'd love to be friends so we can make these positive changes together!
  • emilyvictoria7
    emilyvictoria7 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 with at least 70+lbs to lose. Just trying to get under 200 right now then we'll see where we go from there! Feel free to add me so we can support each other :)
  • Shantihfluff
    Shantihfluff Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    We're just about the same age and in a similar eight group. I'm 226 right now, but that's going to change!

Let's do this! :)
  • travelgrl19
    travelgrl19 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sending request. I've lost weight a couple times before with weight watchers and LA weight-loss and am back at it. Been at this steady since thanksgiving and am down several pounds. Feeling good and determined his time!