25 Year old Veggie Hater

Options
DoubleTheLove
DoubleTheLove Posts: 42 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Looking for friends who will support me on my journey to become healthy. Of course I have weight to lose but my main focus right now is to become healthier. 25 years old, mom of 3 (youngest two being 6 months) and currently would like to lose 59 lbs. :)

Replies

• RobertHolland567
    RobertHolland567 Posts: 15 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Well your taking your first step, you have the desire to make a change as I do, the next two steps are the hardest # 2 being action, how are you going to achieve your desire, lots of different ways start. You've mentioned a hatred for vegie's, one of the best ways to get to like them is to juice them into a smoothie a delicious and netricious way to get your daily dose of yuck. Your # 3 is the hardest of the three it is commitment, committed to stick with your action to achieve your desire. That's where the folks in the community can help. When you are against the wall with what feels like all hope is lost, I and many others will be here for you. You are ready, you can do this. If you'd like I can add you as a friend and we can be battle buddies
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,158 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. One day at a time. And congrats on your family.
  • DoubleTheLove
    Options
    Well your taking your first step, you have the desire to make a change as I do, the next two steps are the hardest # 2 being action, how are you going to achieve your desire, lots of different ways start. You've mentioned a hatred for vegie's, one of the best ways to get to like them is to juice them into a smoothie a delicious and netricious way to get your daily dose of yuck. Your # 3 is the hardest of the three it is commitment, committed to stick with your action to achieve your desire. That's where the folks in the community can help. When you are against the wall with what feels like all hope is lost, I and many others will be here for you. You are ready, you can do this. If you'd like I can add you as a friend and we can be battle buddies

That's exactly what I plan on doing - juicing them! :tongue: Starting with fruit juices and slowly making my way towards veggies a little at a time. Hopefully, I'll be able to do full on veggie juices eventually.

• RobertHolland567
    RobertHolland567 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Watch the added sugar in processed fruit drinks, but that's it your on your way.
  • DoubleTheLove
    Options
    Watch the added sugar in processed fruit drinks, but that's it your on your way.
    Oh, it will be fresh fruits juiced. Still sugary but at least they won't be processed. :)