Vegetarian working to become vegan

Options
fabysfa
fabysfa Posts: 15 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Fabiola, and you can call me Fabys :)
I have been using my fitnesspal for over a year, and I was too shy to introduce myself before :D
All I can tell you is that my fitnesspal works amazing if you stick to your calories or get close to them, I lost 50 pounds during this year and looking to lose more pounds. I would like to have friends to be motivated and motivate my friends! :)
I speak Spanish, feel free to add me if you need a buddy during this amazing journey. To lose weight is not easy if you are an emotional eater like me, but you can still lose weight just eating the right food, I am currently looking the way to eat all vegan if you know some tips please let me know, I am open to learn new things.
I'm exited to meet you my new friend! :)

Replies

• deralyngale
    deralyngale Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • ruralife
    ruralife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm not vegan, but my daughter recently is. Her trick right now seems to be just trying out new vegan recipes to find ones she likes, and always planning meals ahead.
  • miryamch420
    miryamch420 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lately I have spent hours on Youtube watching fabulous looking vegan food (just search "what I eat in a day vegan". I ended up trying some recipes. Banana ice cream revolutionized my life!
  • brittuhnay
    brittuhnay Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi Fabiola! I just recently made the switch to vegan from vegetarian. I just added you! Hopefully we can motivate each other! :)
  • RAW7580
    RAW7580 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian and former vegan and there are soooo many recipes on Pinterest. That's where I get a lot of my ideas from. Good luck ✌