I've done it wrong

Options
Hi I'm Chanelle, can anyone help please? Been here for 193 days now and originally put in my starting weight wrong by three pounds does any on ek ow if I can change that, also I had my target at 8st I've hit 8st 6lb and I feel any thinner and I'll lose my shape how do I change my goal weight please. As I'm very happy with my weight now. Thank you!!

Replies

• sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    You can change your goal weight and your current weight here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/change_goals_guided.

You can't change a weight that you previously entered. Maybe someone at the help desk could do it for you if you were to contact them, but since its only 3 pounds and it was 193 days ago, I hope you won't worry about it too much.
  • chanelle_cartier
    chanelle_cartier Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thank you sheermomentum. I realised straight away I clicked the weight I was in that day and not the weight I was when I started and it's always bothered me. I've literally just noticed there's a chat room on this thing :)
  • davidv007
    davidv007 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work:)
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Assuming you are on the website (not sure about the app) go to My Home then click Check-In. Near the bottom, there is a link that says "Edit Previous Entries" and there you has "Starting Weight" with a change button. Just change it there.
  • chanelle_cartier
    Options
    You absolute star!! Thank you. I've done it! :D
  • catherinepop72
    catherinepop72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey have you figured out yet how to view replies? I introduced myself the other day (I just joined, too) and I asked a question that I know they were replies to you because I received notification in my email, but I don't know how to actually view the replies.
  • chanelle_cartier
    Options
    I'm on my phone but you click community and then the bell thing in the top bar and they should be in there :D