Newbie :) (kayla Itsines bbg help)

Options
charlyam22
charlyam22 Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey :)

I'm Charlotte from the beautiful NZ! Any support, tips or ideas for meals, exercise routines would be greatly appreciated!

I have been on here once before but was so busy i couldnt keep up with it.. im back as its a new year and would love to lose weight before going to America which is in 4months!! Ideally id like to lose 20 kgs! :)

Also if anyone has done kayla itsines would love to hear from you! Im wanting tl do the programme i actuallu have the first bbg programme but if you have any tips on how you did it or you found the programme and what you altered i would love if you could share your ideas!

I look foward to hearing from you!!! NEW YEAR, NEW BEGINNINGS, NEE AND HEALTHIER ME!!!

Replies

• GsKiki
    GsKiki Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP! Feel free to add me for tips, support and recipes :) If you have any questions just shoot me up a pm! Good luck!!
  • reddeament
    reddeament Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP @charlyam22

I looked up BBG but it didn't suit my needs - I'm finding Freeletics and tracking food in MFP is better for me.
  • hannonmak
    hannonmak Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm on week 8 right now and here's how it's worked for me: the first 4 weeks I only did 2 resistance days and liss where it fit my schedule, lately I've been doing my best to do all 3 resistance days. I like it since it's so easy to fit my schedule, I can do it at home, and I really feel so great after each workout.

Let me know if you have any other questions