Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any weight loss blogs from people who are currently losing weight?

Do you have a weight loss blog and are currently losing weight? Or know of a good one I could start to follow?

I already have found a bunch of weight loss blogs by people who have lost the weight a while ago - but I wanna find some by people who are currently on their weight loss journey :)

Replies

• tracykreczmer
    tracykreczmer Posts: 88 Member
    I just started..been going to the gym for six months..then started this diet..I too am looking for some help..or rather inspiration..just in a few days with logging food am stunned with how many cals things have. And exercise without a diet might shave off a few inches but not a lot of
    pounds. But then I am turning fifty soon...but I am glad I got my fitness routine down first..its automatic now..which is a blessing as I am HUNGRY this first week. I also know this..my body started to change after I added weights in. If u find a good blog will u post it? Best of luck strength and determination.
  • reddeament
    reddeament Posts: 51 Member
    @tracykreczmer I'm glad to hear your fitness routine is a habit now - that was the case for me last year before Christmas. Now I'm getting back into it. Tbh I usually dread going to the gym and half the time I have a CBF attitude before it, but I LOVE how I feel after. And that's what keeps me going.

I have a blog, but not sure if it's inspiring: nickyandfitness.blogspot.com

Damn google searches don't return any active weight loss blogs (unless people only blog about it after the fact? I dunno).
  • healthy_hermione
    healthy_hermione Posts: 64 Member
    My weight loss blog is HealthyTwentyTwo.tumblr.com my all time favorite weight loss blog is FitChris25 (also on tumblr)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    mine is a bit about weight loss but a focus on running and aerial yoga because i focus on that and the weight loss follows. (with calorie counting)
  • CarboUnload
    CarboUnload Posts: 30 Member
    There's a tumblr blog called motive weight. It's mainly before and after pictures, but it is motivating!
  • reddeament
    Thanks heaps for the links :)
  • reddeament
    @healthytwentytwo I love how colourful and visual your Tumblr is.

@moyer566 commented on your post. Am curious about the difference between Fartlek and HIIT (running HIIT) they seem kinda similar?

@CarboUnload damn those are some very impressive before and after photos eh!
  • dsadburrito
    dsadburrito Posts: 17 Member
    I have a healthy eating Instagram where I post my meals with recipes, progress pics, and other tidbits. It's healthyfoodandotherthings
  • tracykreczmer
    tracykreczmer Posts: 88 Member
    Wow all of your blogs are amazing! Um old lady alert..tumbler?? Am still wondering about instagram..though that chicken and broccoli looked amazing and emmy..u are beyond amazing! What a blog!.. fashion gym pics of u..u look beyond awesome..wow.. going to bing tumbler. .lol ty reddeameat for this post!