30 Day Squat Challenge

Italiana_xx79
Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
Hi Guys!

I wanted to start a 30 day squat challenge and didn't see one so I thought I would do my own. After looking into to them, I picked one that I thought would be best for me (if anyone wants to join me, feel free to mix it up to fit your personal preference).

I plan on starting tomorrow and doing 3 x 15 reps each day for 30 days. Since I am only doing 45 reps total each day, I will not take a rest day. I do go to the gym 3 days a week for weight training and on those days I will do back weighted squats starting @ 105lbs. On the other days when I am home, I will do standard body weight squats and go as low as I possibly can.

I plan on taking a before and after picture and if I have the balls, will be posting them when I am done. If this goes well, I will do it again, but maybe the next 30 will be sumo squats.

I do other general exercises and watch my diet. The weight is coming off slowly but steady and I just thought this would be a fun little challenge to mix things up a little.

I will be posting each day after I have completed my squats. Feel free to join me if you would like! :)
This discussion has been closed.