Water flavored packets

Options
Is anyone a fan of water flavored packets. Do you think they are a better choice than diet drinks?

Replies

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    There's nothing I like adding more to a nice beverage than some water flavor. Mmm.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Do I think they are a better choice than diet soda? No. 9 times out of 10, the ingredients are similar.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    I don't like anything with artificial sweetners. They give me a headache. I like to infuse water with different fruits and vegetables to make it taste more interesting. My favorite is strawberry, lemon and mint. Cucumber is good too. You can really come up with any combo you like.
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Depends on the packet. As always, check the ingredient list and nutrition information. IIFYM. :smile:
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I like Mio and Crystal light
    i don't like plain water
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Oliver1967 wrote: »
    Is anyone a fan of water flavored packets. Do you think they are a better choice than diet drinks?

They ARE diet drinks.

ETA: I use them on occasion, just like I drink diet soda on occasion. My preference is flavored seltzer. I fizz up tap water with my SodaStream and add a few drops of fruit extract. Tastes the same as the purchased La Croix, Klarbrunn, etc.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I have no issues with them but FYI they have more artificial sweeteners than most diet sodas