Skinny Wednesday Challenge

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else.:heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :smooched: :heart:

Bring it on Wed!

Replies

• MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Count me in babe!! Lets do it!!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I gotta jump it!
  • naturalShar
    Options
    i'm in again!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I need a midweek boost! I need motivation! I need a bigger air conditioner, and a pool, and a housekeeper, and a full time trainer!
    I think that's it for now!:bigsmile:

Lets burn that fat!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in! And this week, I mean it!!! :angry:
    :laugh:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is for Alice :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And you KNOW I'm in, Fab! :bigsmile:

Kelly
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Totally in!!
  • ang696
    ang696 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be stressful so I need the extra focus. I'm in!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well it is humid and hot enough that we can sweat buckets today if we wish! I am ready to get a good workout in this morning and get that water in. I am going to focus on that water and getting enough protein in. I am naturally drawn to carbs! It is a ballgame tonight for us so I must plan on staying away from stadium food! I am sure it will be so hot that it will kill the hunger! I have surgery on my left foot on Friday so this may be my last true SWC for a few weeks. I will still post it and cheer you guys on. I will have some mini workouts for the next few weeks. Here is to a great day all! :heart:
  • MarieS1967
    MarieS1967 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am new to FP and doing good - down 7 lbs in about 30 days. I am off to a good start today! Went walking before work for about 30 minutes with dog about 2350 steps!
  • kintegra
    Options
    Good morning all! I did a quick shortened version of my bellydance workout this morning, due to snoozing when the alarm went off! :yawn: And today it is POURING rain! We have all kinds of lightening/thunderstorms going on. Tornado watches & flash flooding. So I don't think I'll be able to get my walks in on my breaks here at work.:grumble: However it is a Zumba class night for me. I'm hoping I can get out this afternoon if the rain ever goes away!

Fab - I hope your surgery goes well on Friday. Let us know how you are doing. :flowerforyou:

Good luck to you all on your Skinny Wednesday! :bigsmile:
    Kelly
  • naturalShar
    Options
    hey everyone! i'm a newbie but I am liking the skinny challenges. This morning I woke up and did 2 30 minute tae bo workouts.I will be trying to do an hour of treadmill walking later today.
    Everyone is so motivatiing on here...I love it!
  • hooah_mj
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well it is humid and hot enough that we can sweat buckets today if we wish! I am ready to get a good workout in this morning and get that water in. I am going to focus on that water and getting enough protein in. I am naturally drawn to carbs! It is a ballgame tonight for us so I must plan on staying away from stadium food! I am sure it will be so hot that it will kill the hunger! I have surgery on my left foot on Friday so this may be my last true SWC for a few weeks. I will still post it and cheer you guys on. I will have some mini workouts for the next few weeks. Here is to a great day all! :heart:

Oh, Fab what happened to your foot?! Ouch....I'm still aching from my foot surgery! Keep it elevated and DON'T walk on it until your doc gives you the go ahead! I think I'm having SYMPATHY PAINS...haha...ouch.

15 fast minutes on the elliptical,
    60 high impact min of Zumba,
    75 awesome stretch of Yoga,
    & 70 ounces of water, so far....great day.
  • hooah_mj
    Options
    hey everyone! i'm a newbie but I am liking the skinny challenges. This morning I woke up and did 2 30 minute tae bo workouts.I will be trying to do an hour of treadmill walking later today.
    Everyone is so motivatiing on here...I love it!
    Welcome nShar, this is a great thread & it keeps us focused on the what and when...........keep coming back:)
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Well it sounds like everyone is having a Super Skinny Wed! I did a video workout this morning and some stretching this afternoon. Along with this lots of housekeeping....preparing for my son to visit on Sat! Yay! (I will be on the couch after surgery but he will help me to heal fast! :heart: )

Eating has been great so far....heading to the ballpark....wish me luck! Welcome naturalshar! You got quite a workout in today and made some buddies. Thanks for the sympathy pains hooah!

If I don't post a Skinny Saturday, somebody do it for me! I may be zonked out on pain meds. I will try to put it up on Thurs but double check me!

Kudos to all on the SWC! You rocked it out! :bigsmile:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Good luck with your foot, Fab:flowerforyou:

Only one workout today, but it was a good one... 2 hours and 27 miles on my bike :bigsmile: Lots of hills :noway:
    Good luck, everyone!!! :drinker:

Oh, I drank lots of water too :happy:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Plent of exercise, plenty of water, followed by plenty of calories. My son's 34th birthday, and my sister, her daughter, and grandaughter were in town just for today. We had a lovely visit today and they are back on the road tommorrow. I am still under my calories and I have finally started to lose weight again! YAY WHOO HOO

Fab, keep that foot up! What surgery are you having done? My foot Dr. wanted to break my little toe, and rebreak another little bone in the other foot that is troublesome. I don't thing so. I am not ready for that yet, and may never be.
    Will be thinking of you, and hoping for your speedy recovery!

Nite all, Alice
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Ran 6 miles on treadmill today while watching US win in soccer, whoo hooh!!

Fab-Good luck with your surgery. I had knee surgery 1 1/2 ago and I feel your pain but you'll get through it!!!!
  • kintegra
    Options
    Sorry I didn't check in last night I was too tired! The sun ended up coming out yesterday after a horrendous morning storm! So I got my walks in on my breaks from work. Then I did another short walk at the gym before my Zumba class. After Zumba I decided to jump in the pool & did a few laps! So I'd say it was a great Skinny Wednesday!

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow, Fab! :flowerforyou:

See you all on Saturday!

Kelly
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in for this week! I need a mid week boost :smile: