A Little About Me

Options
Jesikuh094
Jesikuh094 Posts: 48 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I realized I hopped on here and didn't even introduce myself. My name is Jessica and I have struggled with my weight since 2012 upon being diagnosed with an Auto-Immune Disease known as Alopeica. This disease attacked my immune system, completely depleting it which led to the attack of my hair follicles; causing all my hair to fall out my senior year of high school. This disease has no treatment, the only thing that seemed to help in the re-growth was steroid injections. Anyone who knows anything about steroids, they are TERRIBLE for you. I gained massive amounts of weight & let myself go. I had no deisre to workout, maintain my weight or even leave my house. Now, here I am, almost 4 years later with a head full of hair but covered in excess weight! I don't want anyone to feel bad for me, I just want each of you to be encouraging and I will do the same!

So, Let's get it done!!!

Replies

• Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!

Any support you need, just ask. There is a lot of good info out there, a lot of bad info, and a lot of trolling. But for the most part you will have a great community to help you out.

Good luck
  • Jesikuh094
    Jesikuh094 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    clobern80 wrote: »
    You look beautiful!

Any support you need, just ask. There is a lot of good info out there, a lot of bad info, and a lot of trolling. But for the most part you will have a great community to help you out.

Good luck

Thank you!