Diet Buddy for a Newbie? :)

Options
Love_April
Love_April Posts: 14 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! My name is April. I am 19, 227 pounds. I have a weight loss goal of almost 100 pounds. I am new to the whole New Years resolution thing and would love to have a diet buddy. I have struggled with an eating disorder years ago, got help, and unfortunately let it go to far. I am trying to do this healthily and it's very new to me. My motivations are wanting to look amazing on my wedding day in June and wanting to be not just thin but healthy to be able to start my family very soon. I would love to meet anyone interested in being a diet buddy! I would prefer someone around my weight, but anyone interested is still welcome. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• jessislynnharper
    jessislynnharper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind being your fitness friend
  • SimplySabR
    SimplySabR Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello April! I would also love to be your buddy! I started at 200, and my goal is to get down to 150 - Ive dropped as low as 174, but I've slowly built back up to 185 again, so I'm renewing my efforts.

I also have an upcoming wedding that would be wonderful to get down to goal for!
  • Phcutiepie
    Phcutiepie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello April, I would be happy to share my food diary with you and help each other be accountable. I am currently doing the south beach diet phase one. Feel free to add me if you like. You can do it and look amazing for your upcoming wedding :)
  • kassiannabell
    kassiannabell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! :) my goal is to lose 130 and so far I've lost 82! Started at exactly 300 and now I'm at 218. My goal is to be 170. I suffered with bulimia for about 3 years and still have some troubles with it today. But the weight I have lost has all be safe and sustainable :) add me as a friend of you need some support and good luck!!
  • atiana19
    atiana19 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like..I started at around your weight got down to 165 and ove the holidays gained now im back to 180 at the moment so Im making a fresh start to the New Year as well = )
  • BreyonneA
    BreyonneA Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi April,I'm 19 and weigh 208 pounds my goal is to lose 40lbs by july.Feel free to add me as your bud :)
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Add me as a friend if you want. I'm down 45 lbs so far...30 to go! You can reach your goals!
  • cameravixen
    cameravixen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago and am looking to drop 150. Making better choices but would be great to be supported by others going through the same type of change!