Suggest some food

Options
I am trying for about 98 g protein, 73 g fat and 289 carbs. Can someone what I should eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    There's this app called MFP...
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    What do you eat now?
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    This is a very specialized type of meal plan you're asking for. The kind most people have to pay someone to put together. And you don't give us any details about what you like, have available, or know how to cook, etc.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Here's what I did when I started (my macros where very similar to yours)

Start by punching in all the foods you like to eat for breakfast , lunch and dinner. Then after they are in, adjust your portions to make your calories fit. ( you'll need a food scale or this won't work) after you have that sorted out then see how your Macros look. If your over in carbs, take away something. If you haven't hit your protein then Google a list of protein rich foods and pick a few that you like. Add them to your day . keep playing around in your diary with the foods you like to eat and soon enough you'll have a combination that hits your macros.
    The more you play around with it, the easier it will be
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    That's pretty specific macros for such a broad queston. Can you explain how you arrived at your macro calculations? Have you tried IIFYM? Do you already have a basic meal plan or strategy sketched out?
  • jennjenn760
    jennjenn760 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    For reals though? Breakfast foods, whole wheat bread, egg whites, whole eggs, oatmeal, cream of wheat, cottage cheese, fruits, yogurts.

Lunch and dinners, chicken breast, ground turkey, lean cuts of beef, rice, vegetables, salads, mix in some olive oil and avocados, black beans, sweet potatoes, yams.

It all depends on your preferred preference.. Clean eating where you stick to basically all natural foods. Or iifym where you can eat whatever you want as long as it fits your macros.

• haizatt
    haizatt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It may be tough to meet your calorie requirements by just eating. Drinking milk, milkshakes or protein shakes with little or no sugar can be a great way to load up on calories. Here are some healthy options for weight gain.