Looking for weight loss buddies so we can motivate each other and get inspired

Options
msblueyes91
msblueyes91 Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Guys I'm finally back on track trying to keep a healthy life style and get fit while losing about 30 pounds so feel free to add me I would love to see what everyone eats and just motivate each other . Also it would help a lot if you keep your food diary public so that way we could get inspo on what to eat. Xxx

Replies

• dkay0825
    dkay0825 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is 30 pounds. I cut out soda and sugar in my coffee and I'm really trying to make healthier choices. I'm ready to feel comfortable in my skin again! Good luck to you!
  • sagreen87
    sagreen87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me !!! I also stopped drinking pop and drink only water and green tea. No more sweets and I've been trying to watch my caloried,carbs and sodium. So far not doing to bad I need to lose about 100 lbs. I ve been working out at the ymca and loving it. Would love some weightloss buddies along the way.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Eat the foods you like, just at the calorie limit MFP gives you.

Read the Helpful Posts.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300319/most-helpful-posts-general-diet-and-weight-loss-help-must-reads

Keep an eye on your protein.

Ignore your sugar levels, unless your doctor has warned you about it.

That's about it.

That's how I've lost 27 kg (60 lbs) since April.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in week 1 of a body fat cut, and I'd be more than happy to buddy up so we can support each other. My diary is open to the public too!