Any 5'1" ish women looking to lose 15-20 pounds? Friend me

Options
sleepsucks
sleepsucks Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Looking for friends. I'm on a high protein, high fat, low carb diet but you don't have to be. I work out all the time and have a Fitbit tracker.

Replies

• KatEmmaMarie
    KatEmmaMarie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Seems like we are on the same journey! I am also about 5'1'' looking to lose 15+ pounds! I am on a high protein, high fat and low carb diet. AND I have a fitbit (two to be exact haha)!! I'll send you a friend request and we can keep each other motivated and driven to lose those last stubborn pounds!
  • annammhmm
    annammhmm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'1" and I want to lose 15 lbs. I have a garmin watch rather than the fitbit. I work out a lot, and run half marathons and 5Ks. I wasn't losing weight, so I am changing things up a bit. Good luck ladies! We can do this.
  • kgm_tofugal
    kgm_tofugal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm another 5'1" ish woman trying to lose 20 - 25 lbs. Actually I am 5'1 and a half...lol. And I have something similar to a fitbit. It's called "Inspire" an activity tracker. Recently have been off my exercise routine and need to start up again. I need motivation for sure! I'm not on any particular kind of diet at the moment, but actually was interested in trying the high protein, high fat and low carb diet. Can I send you guys a friend request or visa versa?
  • pipermoom37
    pipermoom37 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and have 14 lb to lose
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' and I have about 10 lbs to lose to reach my goal. I log everyday and I log everything! I aim for 40% carbs 30% protein 30% fat. I workout 5-6 days a week, resistance training mixed with yoga and a bit of cardio. From April to November, I also run, although I'm not very fast. I have a hubby and a 2 yo daughter. We love hiking and outdoors.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ivygetshealthy
    ivygetshealthy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'1 here, working on losing 20 lbs :)
  • Tiggerlizzie
    Tiggerlizzie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi seems there are a lot of 5' 1" ladies out there, i also want to lose about 14-16 lbs, on a high protein low carb diet, doing lots of circuit training and heavy weight training which i absolutely love, need to start running again. I have a fitbit too!! :smiley:
  • Tiggerlizzie
    Tiggerlizzie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    oops i am also 5'1" :smile:
  • omigirl
    omigirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'2"
  • llbennett74
    llbennett74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I am 5'1" and would love to lose around 15 pounds. I am trying to transition to a more paleo lifestyle. I run (am running my 4th 1/2 marathon next weekend), do strength training and Zumba. I would love to connect with more like minded people. :) Feel free to friend me!
  • zrex109
    zrex109 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'2" and looking to lose 16 lbs. I have a fitbit and use it all the time. Glad to see others like me out there!
  • VannaraMurphy
    VannaraMurphy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, can I join? Had ACL surgery and meniscus repair about 8 months ago and just starting to work put again. I've gain over 20 lbs and would really like to get back to my old weight before my surgery.
  • sickcactus
    sickcactus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'1 here.. also looking to lose about 20-ish lbs more. :)
  • alitbraswell
    alitbraswell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'1... but also looking to loose 20+ lbs. I lost 30lbs in 2014, and then gained it all back in 2015.... Hoping I can get back on track this year!
  • sophieeharries
    sophieeharries Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Meee! 5ft 2, recently gained about 14lbs so want to drop that quickly. Feel free to friend me - currently tracking everything!
  • LuLizard
    LuLizard Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", feel like a giant haha I'd like to lose 15 lbs (I think, I'm more of a metrics gal myself :wink: ), I don't follow a diet, just eating healthy, cutting crappy foods and trying to minimize "cheat days"! I could use some motivation here and there, so please feel free to add me! :)
  • GettingShellieHealthy
    Options
    I am 5'1" ....looking to lose more than 15 - 20 lbs overall. But, my doctor indicated I needed to start with 15 to 20 lbs before trying to tackle the rest. I have been a MyFitnessPal member for awhile but haven't really worked at losing weight or tracking myself. This is the year, I want to make sure I do something about it...!! I am taking baby steps right now and tracking my normal eating and moving patterns are. So far, at the rate I am going I will weigh 6 more lbs at the end of 5 weeks. So, I think it is safe to say...I have a lot of work ahead of me :)
  • icanmovemountains
    icanmovemountains Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    5'2" (sometimes I claim to be 5'3" o:):D ) I'm trying to lose 23 pounds and I have lost 6 so far! Anyone can friend me, I'm looking to build up a sense of community here as motivation to keep on track!