My biggest struggle is getting motivated

2»

Replies

• Squirrel698
    Squirrel698 Posts: 127 Member
    Zombies, Run is fantastic. You become really attached to the characters and the story. At first Sam (the central character and dispatcher) is annoying as all get out, but then you start seeing him as a close friend. I miss him when I don't run. It will happen to you!
  • luvsis91
    luvsis91 Posts: 17 Member
    I love tea I will have to get some of that!
    I know it's weird but if I want to do exercises but I don't have energy, I make a cup of caffeinated tea. It gives me the energy to knock out what I want to get done.

• luvsis91
    Zombies, Run is fantastic. You become really attached to the characters and the story. At first Sam (the central character and dispatcher) is annoying as all get out, but then you start seeing him as a close friend. I miss him when I don't run. It will happen to you!

that is awesome! I've gotta get this!! thanks everyone!
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    I like doing a "challenge " if I lose my motivation mojo. .. I love that you do a short workout to begin with then you get motivated by your own progress!
  • luvsis91
    yea that's how I am once I get going I have so much energy and just keep going and going and feel great
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    I like doing a "challenge " if I lose my motivation mojo. .. I love that you do a short workout to begin with then you get motivated by your own progress!