Advice wanted!

Options
2»

Replies

• BuddhaB0y
    BuddhaB0y Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Bottom line.... For some people ephedrine use led to permanent heart damage and in some cases death. I used it for a while when I was younger, God knows what damage it may have caused as I do have heart issues now. Like everyone else said, don't do it!
  • TxLisa251
    TxLisa251 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    lozkent wrote: »
    Hello all, I am new to MFP and using this to help me with diet and to create new friends to really motivate me to achieve my goals!

However, I am being a little naughty and wanting some advice. Has anyone on here tried Ephedrine? A friend off mine works with a girl who lost a ton off weight taking these tablets. I want some advice as to whether these are worth my while to help me boost my weight loss, or can be extremely dangerous? I work at a hospital so already have some pretty good advice, but off course the advice I am giving is to stay clear off these pills. I just want to hear from people who may have taken Ephedrine themselves...

Thanks guys :smile:
    Feel free to add me too!

You can do it without the pills. Just need to get into the right habits. :)
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Had a mate who took it at the gym, we took it as an actual drug instead of coke! (Long time ago...) that should say enough
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options

Oh come on, really? I hear the word "ephedrine" and my brain lights up with all the warning signals. How do people actually think this is some kind of reasonable weight-loss substance? Apparently meth causes that too, but that doesn't mean people should go round smoking meth to lose weight!

*baffled*