Where are the people in their 20s?

Options

Replies

• Felecia1923
    Felecia1923 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    almost 21... trying to get to my first goal by November 16th want to lose 30 pounds with me?

plus some after that....... Lol
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    27 here! Open diary and loving having new friends to motivate each other. I'll send you a FR and anyone positive and active feel free to add me...parental advisory I may occasionally say a bad word...**GASP**
  • briannacakes93
    Options
    I'm 19..almost! :P
  • briannacakes93
    Options
    I'm 19! Lol almost there!
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    28... I almost don't fit in.
  • meadowsmummy
    meadowsmummy Posts: 108
    Options
    sent you a freind request
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    <<< 25
  • Rooooose
    Rooooose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Almost 20, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • lilcassers
    lilcassers Posts: 163
    Options
    meeeeeeeeeee!! 27 here :)
  • kayemmgee5
    kayemmgee5 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am age 26 and always looking for friends & supporters! Feel free to add me, anyone who is looking to add a friend is welcome to! :)
  • Paws4Luv
    Paws4Luv Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    23 years old. Looking for more friends on this website to help motivate and motivate me. =)
  • hyinkm
    hyinkm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 26. I just started myself. Feel free to add me. :)! I'm married with 1 kid and working on getting back to my 21 yr old weight (before I had my daughter ;)!
  • davisb2012
    Options
    Hello all! (:
    I am 19 and 1/2 years old. (Am I young enough to still count a half?)

Currently I am at about 135 lbs, which doesn't seem like a lot, but trust me on a girl five feet tall exactly, it looks like a lot.
    I have the height to be super petite, and now all I need is the motivation. I am the laziest person I know, so I am going to attempt zumba a few times a week, plus walking at night around my area. My goal weight is 120 ish.

Please friend me and we can support each other!
  • FuchsiaBones
    FuchsiaBones Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just turned 26 this year!
  • FuchsiaBones
    FuchsiaBones Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Also, davisb, I *love* Zumba! If you're doing the classes vs the DVD's, the hour goes by like nothing and I smile the whole time!
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    OpYHl.gif
  • kosuke081
    kosuke081 Posts: 69
    Options
    I'll be turning 25 next week as well! I also just started. We can be friends. :) I'm looking to lose about 45-50lbs. Glad to see you've made some progress!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    New to MyFitnessPal's system, but I'm liking it so far. I did Weight Watchers for awhile, but I got tired of paying for the tools - too expensive when I didn't use them as much as I should.

Gah. I'm turning 25 next week... Eegh. Ha.

I'm looking for friends in the community to encourage me along my weight loss journey. I now have less than 110 pounds to lose, but still a daunting task and would like a support system when I get discouraged.

Of course I will give you positivity and comments too! That's what friends are for! :) Pleaseee add me and I will add back.

Hey :) I'm Ginny, 25, from France. Feel free to add me, I try to be as supportive as I can!

xx
  • davisb2012
    Options
    I am going to be doing it with a friend, hopefully around 3 times a week. We are trying out the dvds because we dont want to spend cash on the classes. (:
    My sister lost 70 lbs on zumba and walking, so I am hoping our bodies work the same way!
  • 2013_a_new_me
    Options
    21 ;) Feel free to add me anyone, as long as you're committed!