How often do you weigh yourself ?

Options
13»

Replies

• GreyKnight120
    GreyKnight120 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Daily. First thing in the morning after going to the bathroom [if I have to]. I used to track weekly but had some wonky week-to-week metrics where an overly good or overly bad previous day was making me a little crazy. Seeing the cause and effect on a daily basis has helped me out immensely, though I know others do better when they weigh-in much less often. Everyone is different. I'm a huge data nerd though so I like to see the little peaks and valleys and no longer sweat the small gains.
  • pvn23
    pvn23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Everyday. Gives me an idea of where my daily macros are taking me.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    daily. but I look at the trends and not the constant up and down
  • not2late
    not2late Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Daily. Can't have enough data points when looking at food vs exercise vs weight. Same time in the morning, just up and empty.
  • BirdyWeirdy77
    BirdyWeirdy77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    im trying to weight myself every day
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    I used to do it weekly, but I am doing it daily - I think it helps with accountability. But, the weekly weigh-ins give me a better sense of fluctuations over time.
  • NicoleMeacham1
    NicoleMeacham1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Every friday morning before breakfast or workout
  • cocoleondra
    cocoleondra Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh daily but it is not helpful for me. I get discouraged with the fluctuations so my goal this year is only weighing weekly.
  • schibsted750
    schibsted750 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day, but I also graph it. That way I can see visually that the fluctuations are normal, and they don't bother me any more.