Any American Horror Story fans? Favorite season and least favorite?

Options
shauneeraeecho
shauneeraeecho Posts: 27 Member
My favorite, so far, has been coven and Freakshow was my least favorite.

Replies

• sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I loved season 1 & 2 then I lost interest
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    Loved the first. Asylum and Coven were Ok. Did not love Freakshow (tried to cover too much) and still have not watched Hotel. Love the concept and will continue to watch if there are more, though!
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I loved both Asylum and Freak Show. I haven't seen Coven. Hotel is good but it's really out there and more gruesome.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    My list goes

1. Asylum
    2. Murder House
    3. Coven
    4. Freakshow
    5. Hotel
  • blondierunner2015
    blondierunner2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Love AHS, But I wasn't a fan of the freak show one. My favorite was the Coven, then Murder House, Then Asylum, then Freakshow. I have yet to see Hotel
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I hated Freakshow. I love Coven and Murder House. Next would probably be Hotel, then Asylum.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    I hated Freakshow. I love Coven and Murder House. Next would probably be Hotel, then Asylum.

Why do people hate Freakshow?
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Hotel is my favorite and Coven is my least favorite
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    Murder House and Asylum.
  • AshleyC1023
    AshleyC1023 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I love them all but the Coven was my least favorite. I rather liked Freakshow.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

The acting in that one just didn't draw me in. It was lacking depth in pretty much every character except Twisty. It just seemed to drag on. The whole season was suffering through Jessica Lang's character and her seeking fame or redemption.

While most of the AHS seasons have various threads that twist and turn into a beautiful knot closing the end of the season, Freakshow was chopped up through the season and left no actual threads to close. The flashes between the fantasies, possibilities, realities and histories made it easy to give up on caring about the show.
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Mine in preference order:

1. Murder House
    2. Asylum
    3. Hotel
    4. Coven
    5. Freakshow
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    Season 1 was great..
    but Coven by far was my favorite. Although the recent Horror Story is damn near close >:)

Least favorite was Asylum.
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

The acting in that one just didn't draw me in. It was lacking depth in pretty much every character except Twisty. It just seemed to drag on. The whole season was suffering through Jessica Lang's character and her seeking fame or redemption.

While most of the AHS seasons have various threads that twist and turn into a beautiful knot closing the end of the season, Freakshow was chopped up through the season and left no actual threads to close. The flashes between the fantasies, possibilities, realities and histories made it easy to give up on caring about the show.

Pretty much this!
  • tiffanysotoxo
    tiffanysotoxo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Love ahs! I also wasn't a fan of freakshow.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I liked Asylum and Freak Show but Hotel is my favourite.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I hated the finale of Murder House so much I gave up on the show but a friend convinced me to give the other seasons a go since they are different story lines. Glad I did.

In order of preference:
    1. Asylum
    2. Freakshow
    3. Coven
    4. Hotel (the acting was awesome it was just too graphic and violent for me, I'm a wuss)
    5. Murder House
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    1. Coven
    2. Asylum
    3. Murder House
    4. Hotel
    5. Freakshow