New to this whole community thing...

Options
I have been off my scale and gained since my husbands return from overseas last year. It's my time to get back into shape before it gets out of hand. Motivation and support is what I need. Our kids are all gone and I don't have many friends in our area. Working full time and driving an hour each way keeps me not as motivated. Just got a treadmill since I run by myself and I'm afraid of the dark ...this will help with these winter months. Started back into watching my foods and exercise 2 days ago. Looking to make this my life change...over 50 and need to move down the scale not up!!!!

Replies

• as5811
    as5811 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That's a good start. Eating a healthy diet & getting regular exercise will help you lose weight as well as tone. I started a year ago & have lost weight plus helped my health. Just had my annual physical & got a good report. I have more weight to lose, but feel so much better. Good luck!
  • Dxmaxx
    Dxmaxx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have the healthy eating down...but that went out the window this past year. Had an accident, then had 1/2 my thyroid removed and family visiting. My husband returning from overseas. Ugh. I really blew it on a regular basis. But, now I'm back on track! My goal is to drop 15 -20 lbs by the time Warmer weather returns here to the Florida panhandle. I also HAVE to exercise and tone - this getting older and my skin looking saggy is scary!!! Lol.