Turned 40 .. Creating a healthier me.. Looking for motivation & support:)

Options
I turned 40... I want to be fit & fab.
I want to live a long happy & healthy life.
Just joined a 90 day weight loss challenge to keep me motivated.
Been prepping my meals.
Found & charged my fit bit.. So I'm ready to go...
Looking for happy, motivating fun friends to help motivate each other on this journey ...
Cheers to a happy & healthy new year
-Lory

Replies

• RebeckahFaith
    RebeckahFaith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 a few months ago too! Trying to finally get rid of the extra curves I have put on since quitting smoking in 2011. Currently down about 12lbs after managing to make it through the holidays without too much damage. LOL Currently following the 17 Day Diet...which isn't nearly as faddish as it sounds. Have 50 + pounds to lose to get to my goal weight range. One of the obstacles in my way is a Fibromyalgia diagnosis, which makes it hard to get enough activity in on a daily basis. I'm also looking for a few people to share this weight loss and "return to health" journey with.
    -Rebeckah :)
  • Mendybel76
    Mendybel76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there im.39 I be 40 these year when I was 37 I was 192 pounds I decided to change my life by eating better and workout I really love the new me I love working out and eating clean so if I did it you guys can too,you guys made the first move by making the decision of changing you life style so you guys are a winner already dont give up it wont be easy but it will pay off... good luck guys
  • musclesandmusic866
    musclesandmusic866 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    39 here...
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I have fibromyalgia as well.. Good days & bad. Great job with the weight that you have lost Rebecca:) whets the plan that you're on?
    Lory

• Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Mendybel76 wrote: »
    Hi there im.39 I be 40 these year when I was 37 I was 192 pounds I decided to change my life by eating better and workout I really love the new me I love working out and eating clean so if I did it you guys can too,you guys made the first move by making the decision of changing you life style so you guys are a winner already dont give up it wont be easy but it will pay off... good luck guys

Thank you !
    Way to go!!!!
    :)