Food ideas??

Options
I need help coming up with easy to put together healthy meal ideas for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner?? Ever sense having my son I've been more focused on taking care of him than myself so I really don't know where to start.. I've read a lot of things about low-carb lowfat high-protein diet and it all can gets very confusing. Any suggestion or advice???

Replies

• Siggy808er
    Siggy808er Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi fletcher, usually in the morning (6:30 -7am) ill have a piece of toast (white) with a tbsp of whatever special fruit blended jam. I uaually find them in marshalls homegoods tjmaxx. Half cup of grapes. And one sausage Patti or link.
    Around 10am ill have roughly 130 calories some sort of healthy chips or crackers. Lunch time 12pm i take a 30 minute walk and eat a banana and or apple. Dinner time i eat about 3 cups ofbraw spinach, grilled chicken breast and mabey a cup of cous cous. I would suggest staying under 3/4 cup of cous cous as grains can be high in calories. Pickles are ZERO calories so make sure u rack up on those. I eat spinach before every dinner btw. However this is what worked for me ive lost over 30 lbs between march 2015 -august 2015vand ive been at a plateau. Also if you can, a nice 45 minute fast pace walk will help you as well. EVERY DAY! I know im all over the place but this is really what helped me. I recently got back on my workout wave in the middle of December. But anyways GREATLUCK! YOU CAN DO IT!